Friday 12 August 2016

Kim Kardashian’s Exact Diet of losing 43 Pounds After Baby


Kim Kardashian’s Exact Diet of losing 43 Pounds After Baby



Kim revealed her exact diet plan and exercise regimen in an interview released in the November 4 issue of ‘PEOPLE.’ You’ll be shocked at what and how much she is eating — 2,000 calories a day! See what she’s doing to lose the baby weight below!

 

Kim Kardashian’s Diet After Baby — Weight Loss Plan Revealed

“This was the biggest challenge of my life, and I still have some to go, but I feel so accomplished that I did this,” Kim reveals.

Kim eats about 2,000 calories a day, healthy fats and proteins.



Here’s a typical day for Kim:

Breakfast: Two egg omelet with cheese and spinach. “Starting my day with a good breakfast sets the tone of the day.”
Lunch: Grilled salmon with asparagus and a side salad. “I’ve loved eating fish after my pregnancy.”
Afternoon snacks: Turkey meat with cheese and greek yogurt with berries and almonds. “Snacks keep me going when I get hungry breast-feeding.”
Dinner: Chicken breast with broccoli and a leafy green salad.
Although this menu sounds delicious, there are absolute no-no’s for Kim on her diet plan: carbs like bread and pasta, and alcohol. “My entire pregnancy I only ate cards. I craved plain bread, which was odd for me. So to cut it out completely was a challenge, but I was mentally ready for it!”

Kim’s Exercise Routine

Kim thought about loosing weight immediately after giving birth because of the pressure put on her while she was pregnant.
“In the hospital it was sort of sad. She had just given birth to her sweet daughter, and she already felt a lot of pressure to lose the weight,” a friend told the magazine.
Kim is now feeling more motivated than ever, as she is enrolled in Barry’s Bootcamp and Pilates Plus.
Barry’s Bootcamp burns 1,000 calories in 60 minutes and combines strength training and cardio. Pilates Plus focuses on the butt and thighs. “We work inner thighs with dumbbells to work your legs and arms, then squats. Kim works hard,” said an instructor who has worked with Kim.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment